Friday, May 27, 2011

MOTD



Make up of the day


Light pink with brown eyeshadow

Coral blush

Mary kay Melon Sorbet lip gloss














This was a hell of a week, my poor little dog got crazy sick. She is 9 years old and went through a surgery last week, she had some spots on her nipples and had to take them off. So this weekend she started feeling sick poo and wouldn't stop throwing up, so we took her to a new vet, cause the one that did her surgery was a creepy freak and I don't feel like talking about him right now because I'm really angry with him, the new vet was a really nice girl with a really beatiful name, Gaby, she was really sweet and really cared about my princess, she told us that she was concerned that my baby had an uterus infection, and that really freaked me out, shes only 11 lbs, and that's just so small, if she went through an other surgery she could probably die, so we had to schedule an ultra sound for the next day to find out what was wrong with her.

I could barely sleep that night!!! The surgery would cost 497 dollars, just the surgery, and we had just paid 311 dollars for the surgery she had, so that's a lot of money to spend in 2 weeks, and I don't have that.

Me and my mom took her to the ultra sound and they didn't find anything. I was so happy, you guys can't even imagine. She only had low leukocyte and that's easy to take care of. People who doesn't have animals doesn't get what it is like. My babies sleep in my bed with me and they're with me all the time, I love them like I love my family, they're a part of it and it is so frustrating when people say mean thing about me being sad over a dog. My college teacher had the guts to tell me it is just a dog if she days I can get a new one.

Here's what I say, FUCK HIM.

I really do believe that those who loves animals are way better person than those who doesn't, and way happier!




That's what heappened and I just wanted to share it with you guys..

Hope you have a great weekend.
Love,

Gaby




No comments:

Post a Comment