Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New products

Hey ya'll,
I wanted to share with you a few new products I got today. I have used the ELKE eyeliner for 9 years, it is the best I know, super dark, doesn't blend all over your face, so it doesn't make you look like a panda.
So I got new ELKE products today, I have never tried them before.

I got a powder foundation, concealer, Lipgloss and a white eyeshadow.


The powder foundation is great, it looks so smooth and natural, I loved it.

The concealer is really nice, I got one from AVON last week but it you put it on before you prepare your face it doesn't show up, so it's like you have nothing on and still look like a crazy panda, but it does look good if you put it on after you put foundation. So I decided to get another one just in case. This one from ELKE is great. I do recommend it.


OMG! This is the cutest lip gloss ever. I'm so in love with it. It's really sparkly and stays on forever. LOVE IT.

Last but not least, I got the white eyeshadow.
It is good, and the great thing about it is that you can also use it as a illuminator.



Hope you guys liked it.
Have a great holiday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment