Sunday, March 13, 2011

A week full of love


Sorry I have been away for too long but I had a lot going on. As I told you guys before, this past week was Carnaval, so I got to spent all days with my love. It was great having him all for me, without worrying about work, college or anything else. We have been together for almost two years now and I know that's not that long but it's amazing to see how our love has grown and keep growing more and more each day. He's my best friend, my lover, the one I can always run to.


Hope you guys had an amazing week.

Love,

Gaby





When I'm scared, losing ground
When my world is going
crazy, you can
turn it
all around.
And when I'm down you're there
pushing me to the
top.
You're always there giving me all you've got.
And when I need a
friend, you're always on my side;
Giving me faith
taking me through the
night.

For a shield from the storm;


For a friend; for a love to keep me safe and warm,
I
turn to you.
For the strength to be strong;
For the will to carry
on;
For
everything you do;
I turn to you.

For the arms
to be my
shelter through all the rain;
For truth that will never change;
For
someone to lean on;
For a heart I can rely on through anything;
For the
one who I can run to
I turn to you



(I turn to you, Christina Aguilera)


No comments:

Post a Comment