Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Updates

Hey my loves,
So this last week was kind of busy, that’s why I didn’t update. My boyfriend had to go work out of town, I got sick and did a lot o research for college. I couldn’t go to gym coz I could barely breath, so next week I’m goint to work out hard, even know I hate it and always find some reason not to, but I swear I’m gonna go. I used the time I spent at home this past week to have some ¨me¨ time, so I did my nails, got my hair done, rent some movies, spent more time with my dogs.

I really wanted to share with you a movie I watched this week, you all probably saw it but it doesn’t mind I’ll talk about it anyways. I’m talking about Inception, what an amazing movie. I haven’t seen a movie that gets to me like that since Taken (with Liam Nelson). The story, actors, efect, everything is amazing. If you guys haven’t checked it yet I’ll post a link about both movies in the end. So how are you guys liking the Oscar tonight ? I’ll talk about that next time since it’s on yet. I also watched Wall Street and Unthinkable, both good movies, but I don’t think they were great. I’m gonna give a score to every movie I watch from 1 to 5 so here it goes:

Inception: 5
Taken: 5
Wall Street: 4
Unthinkable: 3


So I guess this is it for now. I’ll talk to you guys later,

Bye..








Inception – http://inceptionmovie.warnerbros.com/dvd/

Taken – http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809834197/info

No comments:

Post a Comment